Monday, February 14, 2011

Blister Spots On In Bum

GRANADO JUAN THANKS.



Good evening, after 25 days I could sit on the computer to start my recovery on a bacterium that attacked me for no reason by a lack of defense to the left leg and today 25 days to so many antibiotics injected through a vein in the hospital, I could not lift a clear mind, but thank God it looks like I successfully recovered.
For this reason this paper is only to give thanks to the many friends who care enough to call and ask for me to M. Carmen (girl) when I was not able to get the phone, I can say the same to the post and forums 80% were magicians, and this gets me into the depths of my heart, I always told my best friends are the wizards but sometimes argue but I always keep my friendship with them.
Some called it a day every day and today I want to put a video I have of him so that you can see his magic and a Day just came to me for me to have fun seeing him do a couple of games, UNODA it when finished the game and ask what do you think John? I said very good but this game is called MAGIC printing, or something similar but is very good.
already got me back informing me of the magic and Pomponeros.
I want to welcome the world to
http://titobarrena.blogspot.com/ BLOG
cousin is a journalist who always liked his writing and often wrote articles about my magic.
Thank you all for your love and friendship shown me very special for you Juan Luis with phone calls a day to see how it was working. A hug

Juan Escobar

0 comments:

Post a Comment