Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is Osk Japanese Green Tea : Caffeine Free






Well we finally GALA beneficial than SGI, for management of Pepe Carmen had assembled at the Hotel Santa Maria, not that it was a great economic success to help the family of Marta but we can protest and perhaps for lack of experience the first session was on Public cortita compared with the second pass that was completely full.
The audience wonderful and I personally enjoyed the lot as it maintained a dialogue with them directly and was developing what I like ... speak and present and at times I was laughing at the nonsense that I tell myself , and the audience was wonderful and I admit it all went really well by the end of the gala round of applause that gave the Wizards. Fernando
Classic Magic develops well-dressed on stage, which combines elegant fine with her magic, but eye Fernando, microphones can not fail, because it falls the attention and care is lost to the game. Jaime Peinado
makes a game with a bird who reads a letter, but leaves the stage to load the bird this is a defect widely used in the Magi and I think you lose the attention and cools the public.
Manolo de Jerez when he reached the SGI had no idea but now I see it as progressing quickly, but you have to create your own numbers and develop your personality and do not limit yourself games entering the numbers and watch other magicians with electronics that one day you have to take to the hospital. Pepe
Carmen has developed his humor and magic with a number of CLOWN, I want to give you a municipality seeking anything that might be of three people worldwide Charlot, Charles River, and Gaby Fofo Miliki and not get tired of seeing gestures Clowns This is essential and then you apply the Magic, for example, "The Egg Bag," this game at the end you have to break the egg into the viewer's head or your partner, is a clown that is final and your pretend to understand? generally very good.
Antonio, is a shame that the humor in the output that you do not follow exploiting over the number and you must speak loud and clear and the arrow key to the first, you have a very good mood to go out and you just applaud and laugh at the audience, a student a good script and sure to find your style and personality . Juan Luis de Jerez
I've seen so much I personally like his style and of course the assistant if you chose was a hit because it was ideal.
Luis as always your number Palomas better every day and are ten pigeons, but one day you get something that you do not like to forget that nothing happens. AN OUTSTANDING
aides, MUSIC, and REGIDOR SAME. The usher cool the flashlight, the Globe WONDERFUL impressive dragonfly. Forgive my criticism
but 60 years of magic you are entitled to an opinion but I tell you truly., not with the intention to find fault.
OK I will give NOTABLE note and maybe the illusion that you put, I forgot to Juan Escobar and I put this because I know that I am very buenoy very nice.
A hug. Juan

0 comments:

Post a Comment