Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pokemon Doujinshijessie

GREAT, WONDERFUL, UNIQUE



This game I've placed is the last game that Dani posted a few days ago when he appeared at home and left me to my study a few books. The game is undeniably a wonderful out of this world, face up and seeing the mess the viewer about mixing colors, I have followed this game in the hands of Dani from making A couple of years, I have seen the various changes it was experiencing the game until it reaches the current version is under automatic, but are games that can only make Dani for his mental agility and the number of changes and lots of letters .
I have it in my studio for the price of 25 € must be studied but no doubt be a wonderful quality game and leaving the audience totally enthralled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment