Sunday, September 26, 2010

Turn Off Veriface Windows 7

TRIBUTE TO "THE CRAZY LETTERS" pompoms 1985

The truth is that I have no words of thanks for all the messages you have sent me by reason of having hung up the pom-poms DVD thanks to all.
Today I bring a WILD CARD I learned from a recording that I sent the American magician Found the same as the gummy bears, caught my attention because in the end teach all the cards for the faces and the backs and remove the whole idea of duplex.
Without doubt we have to get it on record whole subject of lights, as on Wednesday I think Pomponeros is going to come home to spend the afternoon we will work to record something to get it to hold the stored
iviernos which is long and monotonous, and sometimes boring.
I know that not always you look at video of your liking but if I say that games are real business impacts.
Next I think will be a surprise because I recorded things light years and magicians that you admire and who you want.
A hug. Juan Escobar

0 comments:

Post a Comment