Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Calculate Ph Of Sulfate Buffer

THE ROYAL FANTASY

Good afternoon, everyone. Today I am waiting
Rubiales phoned me to come home, I have magic until 10 pm.
In this waiting I decided to hang a set of one of the POMPONEROS.
Juan Luis de Jerez, I understand that games are taken with camera at home and the quality is not a study of the programs we have been fortunate to see in these pages of this blog but I can say that they are hung with same love of all those who little by little and day by day we have set with the same enthusiasm as ever.
Thanks to all who pass by these pages, in a few days to get 5,000 hits, it seems incredible that the Internet can get you known throughout the world to our friends LEON, Juan Luis, TAPI, MANOLO, FERNANDO, DANI.
To celebrate the 5,000 hits I have a wonderful surprise, the first routine submission of pompoms, was 24 years ago in Linea de la Concepcion in one of the ANDALUCES meeting is on video and DVD are going to
I've laughed myself watching it and you can see how the game was changing on the same basis the interpretation up to the present time.
And today I posted this is a personal tribute to my good friend, Juan Luis for being the person who works on this subject in a masterly manner and through it we can publish this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment