Thursday, September 2, 2010

South Park English Subtitles Streaming

POMPONEROS FORWARD, LOOKING.








REQUIES ONE KNIFE.

I guess the title of this paper but it surprises you the truth, I wanted to give a farewell to those who call las Navajas Navajas John Escolano but there are actually a group of magicians who are the ones who for years have worked Blades . I personally know
Blades from the 1960's in the hands of Arturo Ascanio which delighted us with his wonderful routine.
Together with Anton and Rafael Cevallos Juanito, Juanito Tamariz, and Carlos Wall, we went to a hardware store Fuencarral before you reach the intersection of Great Road that sold first knife which I bought and I have kept all true love though a I miss it because I gave it to Juan Tamariz a day that I visited in port and she lost the old one that I had and I with great pleasure I gave it (Photo 1)
After years around 1960 to 1970 these knives were exhausted in the Hardware and Tino Wizard of those years I think the name was
Gonechea leaves Valencia and from there which handles about knives as I worried I was not the subject until 1971 that I fabricated my own knives were smaller but perfectly fulfilled its mission as being in Seville studying I did not want to ask my father the cogiera me a box of my closet where I left all my Magic in Madrid, because then my father would protest me in Seville instead of finishing the race was tied with the Magic, thought very successful by my father. (Photo 2 )
About Luis Trueba 1975 connects to me and taught me some knives for me to sell it without a doubt were great maybe a little thicker in size and could cause a return in a moment inappropriate. A couple of years displayed the current manufacture fantastic by Luis and Juan Granado and connect with them and work on selling it for several years until Luis unfortunately suffers a terrible disease and stop making them, along with her Juan until one day he offers them and make them teach me, I took a lot of work learning to ride a regular half compared with that Juan Granado had in the market, John's hands were of great ability we can say was a " hands. "(Photo 3)
Today I had to stop it because I find the raw material" the Razor "I only have a small amount to respond to my manufacturer's warranty for one year, this does not mean that if I keep searching for divine providence, put my hands on a razor being manufactured, as these are Chinese and I've looked everywhere, if someone help me find it I have all the manufacturing project to remain on the market and will have my total support on the issue, and thanks to Rubiales and John T. are fashionable in the magical world.
The last photo is a clay sculpture that my daughter took me 10 years when the Academy of Fine Arts learned painting and modeling clay and gave me my holy day and I put in my shop and cleaning brushes paint it and the truth that was for many years and hours partner in the paint shop of the blades. (Photo 4)
This is the true story of 50 years of this wonderful magic item is the story I know if anyone else is involved in the life of the knives I apologize for not knowing their participation and have not named ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment