Monday, September 6, 2010

Over * Husband's Knee



This game has a wonderful story.
In the 60's this group of magicians known as by all, we had a friend who was Juanito including Anton, was a person with a wonderful and magic goodness it was impossible to imitate, met all the conditions of comedy that can be given to an actor, I remember him very much, your store with forgiveness Encarnita José Luis and his way of walking on stage with his prize in Paris Mancos routine with no less genius master Juanito Tamariz, we were a group when we performed in festivals the audience enjoyed the magic, the public and us.
One day he came to my house in Madrid and passing greeting to my father, because he was an extremely polite, and my father asked for the magic and his sympathy with him I told him a Don Antonio game (my father's name) and right there on the same round table we had in the living room where he was the normally .. He took his deck
205, Heraclius uncle and made the game that I recorded today for Pómponeros.
few years ago I got my hands on this deck and quickly knew the game, I did not put any funny because as I said, the game is so good that he can not even finish talking and he tells me.
"Your father likes today over the Magic." Unquestionably
205 to do with these letters, these are more beautiful presentation, but in those years the game was a marvel, presented by Juanito.


0 comments:

Post a Comment