Monday, September 20, 2010

Battery Operated Cat Drinking Fountain



Well I'm here again and I promised I will comply.
This game did 25 years ago in the lines of the Concepcion in a gathering of magicians Andaluces, was the first time that I presented in public, I liked it so much that I have a lifetime doing it, set it to end this game the public is not stop clapping, it was there that I realized the quality of this travesty undoubtedly gradually and over the years the game was enhanced with new funny GAG, as you can imagine and some pompoms, which lasted three minutes turned into 10 minutes.
was a videotape marred the years since first passed through a CD and pomponero have put it on DVD I have tended
many recordings of this game is going to borrow me and my way of being I can not deny but hopefully we will find them and the version of the current form, or at least the great performance with Tomelloso Florensa I think Madrid is my friend Armando's has if I remember correctly.
When I see these tapes and my TV I see the vast difference of light, so to speak and see how watching recorded games are improved gradually.


0 comments:

Post a Comment