Thursday, November 25, 2010

Welcome Letter To New Patients From Doctor

HAVE NO REMEDY BIRTHDAY

Rafa Today a good friend sent me a video posted on You have a program TOBE my property and Juanito Tamariz, do not understand how the person who posted this video and as we got, that is with me and Juan Escobar are a number Exactly 16 programs recorded about 18 years ago and no one asked permission to hang, never mind being a true masterpiece of the genius of magic, but if I do that I was demon who devised these programs and I have not posted anywhere why not respect people?. Juan
And you just apologize for the friendship that we have to know that I know very well and I promised everyone that there are 12 recorded Wizards of those years not employ them without ever communicate to you the very subject of whether the publish some day to remember the history of magic.
And tell that girl is said that a buddy that I was the director of program and never would use the magic trick buddy and a camera because it would be deceiving myself wizards and magic.
As has been posted on You Tube I put on my Block so you can see the issue directly tell which said that John uses a Buddy "Buddy" is a chain announcer girl who had no idea that John would call for assist it in the game.
mine are two videos I posted without my knowledge.
I edited some programs (not more than 10) for any programs know my true friends who love magic.
Thank you all and you Rafa for your information but intellectual property today is worth
a "fat bitch"
A hug
Juan

0 comments:

Post a Comment