Monday, November 22, 2010

Ph Of Sulfate Buffers

nostalgic

years ago when we travel to Granada city of great memories for me and I spent there unforgettable moments, with large Wizards of the visits was to visit MANOLO forced CANE, go to the bar to greet their families and special wizards who live there. I am writing
memories of 40 years ago, there were Juanito Tamariz, Cachaditas, Miguel Aparicio, Melgar, and many more who do not remember the names but they were a splendid day of Magic, full of the magic that is Granada so special for the MEN. Displaying
my memories I see a video of Manolo Reeds me a great teacher by the cups, the recording is not good but I think he deserves this tribute in my blog so they can watch those who were not lucky enough to know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment