Sunday, October 17, 2010

Household Lube For Women



On Friday I had the pleasure of presenting a performance Milord Juan Luis, we spent an entertaining evening to present his show lasted about an hour divided into two halves of 35 minutes each, undoubtedly has a personality just like him, a humor Jerez and I think according to my own opinion that it is difficult to imitate.
I took the liberty of presenting each half with a game to open the show did the Ace of Fred and the second part, "CAKE" classic games in my performances
But I did not leave happy, because I had no heat much public and always cold outflows are difficult and I think I was wrong dating a very strong and complicated game, but hey this is my blog and I like to advise those magicians who start and in the second half with much improved CAKE why ? and we were more heated and ambient was easier to get into the public.
No doubt these are the activities that teach you to prepare for the next and correct all the defects that are often very fat.
This video is a preview MILORD explaining how what is called an ad
that ye prepared to see in the coming weeks a new gorgeous to Juan Luis de Jerez and Juan Luis Rubiales.
A hug. Juan



0 comments:

Post a Comment