Friday, March 11, 2011

Homemade Birthday Decorations

GRATEFUL

sure more than one of the 8,000 people who have gone through my blog at this time is intended to mean demon Escolano this title. Very simple
me explain.
I've always been a fan of Granada and if I can every two or three years pass by to greet the Magi, Paco, Luis, Voty, Miguel, Aparicio Manolo ect.ect ........ because they are a group so extraordinary that happened to them a few days fine, as I said that all the abandon of a month of the blog was for admission to hospital to have a leg to rest, I have time to browse the internet and today I found a video VOTY my good friend, I hacked and I've brought my blog, forgive me friend because if nice person, friendly, and good people are VOTY, when I traveled to Granada treated me like a charm and today I wanted the POMPONEROS
"Know this humorous and Magician of sympathy on the scene and why not say doing the magic that we like full of humor and making the public happy. Thanks
Voty is a English proverb that says "WELL BORN GRATEFUL" and I wanted to thank you for this tribute in which I control, command and do and say what I want to be in my BLOG with 8,000 visits of very simple and true MAGIC lovers "


0 comments:

Post a Comment